Subject: [IGSMAIL-2288] LHAS data available from day 327/1998 till 151/1999
From: Kurt Herzberger
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 9:58:55 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jun  2  9:58:55 PDT 1999      Message Number 2288
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger
Subject: LHAS data available from day 327/1998 till 151/1999

Dear Colleagues

Since three weeks the BKG get the GPS data from the site LHAS again
(day 327/1998 till today), available in the directories 'IGS/<year>/<day>' .

Now there is a difference in the data
1)  RINEX haeder
    see listing below
2)  Data processing and data flow
    Up to day 325/1998 the RINEX files had been generated from the
    ROGUE raw data by the BKG. The data transfer was handlet by 
    BKG (Wettzell).
    Since May/1999 (data sets from day 327/1998 till today) the RINEX files
    was generated by the staff of the 'Tibet Autonomous Regional Buerau of
    Surveying and Mapping' and transfered to the BKG.

Connections to the site Lhasa in order to clarify the differences was failed.
We assume that nothing on the physical configuration was changed, only the
used software for processing the RINEX files.

Compare line 04 and 08-14 of the RINEX header  OLD - NEW

---- OLD ----
1.0                 COMPACT RINEX FORMAT                    CRINEX VERS   / TYPE (01)
RNX2CRX ver.u.1.8beta                   03-Oct-97 06:25     CRINEX PROG / DATE
     2              OBSERVATION DATA    G (GPS)             RINEX VERSION / TYPE
RGRINEXO V2.4.4 VM  IFAG-WETTZELL       03-OCT-97 04:07     PGM / RUN BY / DATE  (04)
BIT 2 OF LLI (+4) FLAGS DATA COLLECTED UNDER "AS" CONDITION COMMENT             
      0.000000000000          HARDWARE CALIBRATION (S)      COMMENT             
      0.000000054379          CLOCK OFFSET (S)              COMMENT             
LHASA                                                       MARKER NAME          (08)
21613M001                                                   MARKER NUMBER       
ROETTCHER           IFAG-WETTZELL                           OBSERVER / AGENCY   
310                 ROGUE SNR-8000      96.09.22 / 3.2      REC # / TYPE / VERS 
401                 DORNE MARGOLIN T                        ANT # / TYPE        
  -106936.9434  5549268.9514  3139216.5145                  APPROX POSITION XYZ 
        0.0580        0.0000        0.0000                  ANTENNA: DELTA H/E/N (14)
     1     1                                                WAVELENGTH FACT L1/2
     5    C1    L1    L2    P2    P1                        # / TYPES OF OBSERV 
    30                                                      INTERVAL            
  1997     9    29     0     0    0.000000                  TIME OF FIRST OBS   
                                                            END OF HEADER       

---- NEW ----
1.0                 COMPACT RINEX FORMAT                    CRINEX VERS   / TYPE (01)
RNX2CRX ver.d.2.2beta                   18-May-99 01:41     CRINEX PROG / DATE
     2              OBSERVATION DATA    G (GPS)             RINEX VERSION / TYPE
RGRINEXO V2.4.1 LH  AIUB                18-MAY-99 09:40     PGM / RUN BY / DATE  (04)
BIT 2 OF LLI (+4) FLAGS DATA COLLECTED UNDER "AS" CONDITION COMMENT
      0.000000000000          HARDWARE CALIBRATION (S)      COMMENT
      0.000000012751          CLOCK OFFSET (S)              COMMENT
JZW                                                         MARKER NAME          (08)
21                                                          MARKER NUMBER
CANGMUDUOJI                                                 OBSERVER / AGENCY
T 310               ROGUE SNR-8000      96.03.24 / 1.6      REC # / TYPE / VERS
295                 DORNE MARGOLIN B                        ANT # / TYPE
  -106938.1263  5549268.9962  3139230.4984                  APPROX POSITION XYZ
        0.0000        0.0000        0.0000                  ANTENNA: DELTA H/E/N (14)
     1     1                                                WAVELENGTH FACT L1/2
     7    C1    L1    L2    P2    P1    S1    S2            # / TYPES OF OBSERV
    30                                                      INTERVAL
  1999     5    17     0     0    0.000000                  TIME OF FIRST OBS
                                                            END OF HEADER
--

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with kind regards / Mes salutations les meilleures
Kurt Herzberger

++++++++    Bundesamt fur Kartographie und Geodaesie BKG   ++++++++
++++++       Federal Office for Cartography and Geodesy      ++++++
++++ Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany ++++
+++                                                             +++
+++    Kurt Herzberger   Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1      +++
+++                      Fax:  +49 69 6333-425                  +++
++++                  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                 ++++
++++++     URL: http://www.ifag.de/Kartographie/GF/igs.htm   ++++++
++++++++         ftp://igs.ifag.de/gpsdata                 ++++++++

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]