Subject: [IGSMAIL-2286] NYA1 antenna replacement
From: Svein Rekkedal / NMA
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 16:25:19 PDT

Subject
******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun  1 16:25:19 PDT 1999      Message Number 2286
******************************************************************************

Author: Svein Rekkedal / NMA
Subject: NYA1 antenna replacement

Subject:	NYA1 antenna replacement  

On the change over between 10122 and 10123, the Dorne Margolin T (sn T207)
will be replaced by a new Dorne Margolin ASH (sn CRG0117). The new antenna
will be operated with the radome from Ashtech till we receive the SCIGN radome.

When the time of exchange is known, a updated log for NYA1 will be submitted.

Svein Rekkedal / NMA
--

Ny-Alesund Geodetiske Observatorium	Ny-Alesund Geodetic Observatory
Statens kartverk			Norwegian Mapping Authority
Boks 13					Box 13
N-9173 Ny-Alesund, Svalbard		N-9173 Ny-Alesund, Svalbard
NORWAY					NORWAY

Tlf:  7902 7010				Phone: +47 7902 7010
Faks: 7902 7148				Fax:   +47 7902 7148

email address: [email-masked]

[Mailed From: Ny-Aalesund <[email-masked]>]