Subject: [IGSMAIL-2282] SANT
From: Oivind Ruud
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 12:11:32 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Thu May 27 12:11:32 PDT 1999      Message Number 2282
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud
Subject: SANT: Santiago new (old) receiver

The temporary TurboRogue SNR-8000 receiver was put back on the SANT station
on 05/10/99. We are having problems with the TurboRogue SNR 12 RM.

My apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Oivind Ruud

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
\_                                                                      \_
\_ Oivind Ruud                                                          \_
\_ UNAVCO/UCAR                                                          \_
\_ P.O.Box 3000,                           "Nobody sees a flower,       \_
\_ Boulder, CO 80307, USA                   really -it is so small-     \_
\_ Ph. (303) 497-8030                       we haven't time, and to     \_
\_ Fax (303) 497-8028                       see takes time, like to     \_
\_ Web www.unavco.ucar.edu                  have a friend takes time"   \_
\_ [email-masked]                            -Georgia O'Keeffe    \_
\_                                                                      \_
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

[Mailed From: "Oivind Ruud" <[email-masked]>]