Subject: [IGSMAIL-2281] Effective now
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 16:07:38 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed May 26 16:07:38 PDT 1999      Message Number 2281
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: Effective now: new rcvr_ant.tab, etc.

Dear IGS Colleagues,

As discussed in IGSMail #2272, the following files were been updated
today at the CBIS:

  rcvr_ant.tab
  igs_01.pcv
  igs.snx     (generated automatically every day)
  
Please use these new files for processing data, or naming equipment in
site logs and RINEX headers.

Thanks are due to the Infrastructure Committee, manufacturers, and
other equipment gurus for enabling this long-overdue update, which
will result in better control over log/header discrepancies and of 
course standardized naming of newer equipment.

Yours sincerely,
with best wishes for successful analysis and diminishing discrepancies,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]