Subject: [IGSMAIL-2272] New rcvr_ant.tab effective 26 May 1999
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 18:35:40 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed May 19 18:35:40 PDT 1999      Message Number 2272
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: New rcvr_ant.tab effective 26 May 1999

Dear IGS Colleagues,

Following IGSMail #2231, we received several suggestions for additions
to the new file rcvr_ant.tab which gives approved naming conventions for
equipment used at IGS stations.

An updated file FUTURErcvr_ant.tab is now available in 
ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/test, along with a phase center file
FUTUREigs_01.pcv, the SINEX file FUTUREigs.snx and associated error
file FUTUREigs.snx.err.  The latter two are generated daily on the
same schedule as the current official SINEX in
ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/general.

Please examine these files and prepare for *26 May*, when the FUTURE files
will become the official ones in the igscb/station/general area.

The Infrastructure Committee is aware that phase center values do not
appear in the FUTUREigs_01.pcv file for all antennae in the 
FUTURErcvr_ant.tab file.  A subcommittee is tasked with gathering 
accepted values for the other antennae, and meanwhile I have checked and 
found that there are no active IGS sites using an antenna without a phase
center value in the .pcv file.

Please contact me as soon as possible with any new concerns
for the switchover!!

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]