Subject: [IGSMAIL-2262] TurboRogue Firmware
From: JPL Global GPS Network Team
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 15:20:01 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed May  5 15:20:01 PDT 1999      Message Number 2262
******************************************************************************

Author: JPL Global GPS Network Team
Subject: TurboRogue Firmware

Subject: TurboRogue Firmware

Dear Colleagues:

We have performed tests to verify the compliance of TurboRogue firmware
with Aug 21, 1999 - Aug 22, 1999 (GPS Week 1024),
     Dec 31, 1999 - Jan 1, 2000 (Y2K),
     Feb 28, 2000 - Feb 29, 2000 and
     Dec 30, 2000 - Dec 31, 2000 rollovers.
We find AOA's V3.2.32.8 to be compliant and recommend its use. JPL is
distributing V3.2.32.8 to NASA's network sites through UNAVCO. Others
should contact Allen Osborne Associates for instructions to receive this
firmware upgrade. We wish to acknowledge AOA, China Lake Naval Air Warfare
Center and Stanford Telecom for their assistance in performing these tests.
(Note that this upgrade does _not_ include a remedy to the L2 tracking
problem.)

[Mailed From: "Martin R. Marcin" <[email-masked]>]