Subject: [IGSMAIL-2254] Clarification
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:45:56 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Apr 28 13:45:56 PDT 1999      Message Number 2254
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: Clarification: Rollover testing & the IGS

In message 2253 I said:

"IGS operators are urged to keep informed of current NANUs.   It is 
recommended that operators whose stations are subject to hanging during
future date testing disable tracking during the affected times when
satellites are known to be involved in testing of future time periods."

To clarify: of course, it is recommended that operators specifically 
disable tracking ONLY of those satellites doing future date testing! 
(such as PRN27 for the recent tests).  IGSMail 2251 contained instruction
for accomplishing this on AOA receivers.

With apologies for any confusion,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]