Subject: [IGSMAIL-2252] IRKT station
From: V.ZALUTSKY
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:37:48 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Apr 27 23:37:48 PDT 1999      Message Number 2252
******************************************************************************

Author: V.ZALUTSKY
Subject: IRKT station: flashcard failure

Dear IGS Colleagues:

Please be informed that as a result of second (starting from 26th of
April) flashcard failure for TR-8000 receiver of the Irkutsk IGS station
most of observations results are losted. Data are acceptable only for
the time interval since 3:15 UT of  April 27 to 11:00 UT of April 27.

Sincerely, Vjacheslav ZALUTSKY

**********************************************************************
Dr.V.Zalutsky
Head of EOP Laboratory
Time & Frequency Service Division       
East-Siberian Scientific Research Institute for Physics-technical 
and Radio-technical  Measurements (ES SRIPRM = VS NIIFTRI)

VS NIIFTRI       tel: +7-395-2-393-853 ,   +7-395-2-460-822 
57, Borodina Str.,              fax: +7-395-2-393-848                    
Irkutsk, 664056                 e-mail: [email-masked] 
RUSSIA                       
*********************************************************************

[Mailed From: "Chirkova L.I." <[email-masked]>]