Subject: [IGSMAIL-2250] IRKT Station
From: V.ZALUTSKY
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:09:32 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Apr 26 23:09:32 PDT 1999      Message Number 2250
******************************************************************************

Author: V.ZALUTSKY
Subject: IRKT Station: flash card failure and data lost

Dear IGS Colleagues:

Please be informed that as a result of flash card failure for TR-8000
receiver of the Irkutsk IGS station, all observations are losted for the
time interval since 14:00 UT of  April 26 to 3:15 UT of April 27.

Sincerely, Vjacheslav ZALUTSKY

**********************************************************************
Dr.V.Zalutsky
Head of EOP Laboratory
Time & Frequency Service Division       
East-Siberian Scientific Research Institute for Physics-technical 
and Radio-technical  Measurements (ES SRIPRM = VS NIIFTRI)

VS NIIFTRI       tel: +7-395-2-393-853 ,   +7-395-2-460-822 
57, Borodina Str.,              fax: +7-395-2-393-848                    
Irkutsk, 664056                 e-mail: [email-masked] 
RUSSIA                       
*********************************************************************

[Mailed From: "Chirkova L.I." <[email-masked]>]