Subject: [IGSMAIL-2249] SV tests/TR tracking
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:58:19 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Apr 26 17:58:19 PDT 1999      Message Number 2249
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: SV tests/TR tracking

Dear Colleagues,

I have spoken with Allen Osborne Associates this afternoon, and forwarded
them the IGSMails with these experiences on 4/25 at about 1300UT.  
They will get back to me with any preliminary findings on Tuesday 4/26.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]