Subject: [IGSMAIL-2236] SANT
From: Oivind Ruud
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:20:18 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Apr 14 10:20:18 PDT 1999      Message Number 2236
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud
Subject: SANT: Santiago new receiver

The temporary TurboRogue SNR-8000 receiver was replaced with a
TurboRogue SNR 12 RM on April 13 (doy 103) at 13:33 UTC.

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
\_                                                                      \_
\_ Oivind Ruud                                                          \_
\_ UNAVCO/UCAR                                                          \_ 
\_ P.O.Box 3000,                           "Nobody sees a flower,       \_ 
\_ Boulder, CO 80307, USA                   really -it is so small-     \_
\_ Ph. (303) 497-8030                       we haven't time, and to     \_
\_ Fax (303) 497-8028                       see takes time, like to     \_
\_ Web www.unavco.ucar.edu                  have a friend takes time"   \_ 
\_ [email-masked]                            -Georgia O'Keeffe    \_
\_                                                                      \_
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

[Mailed From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>]