Subject: [IGSMAIL-2226] QUIN
From: Oivind Ruud
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 9:24:18 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Apr  6  9:24:18 PDT 1999      Message Number 2226
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud
Subject: QUIN: Quincy new receiver

The faulty receiver at Quincy (QUIN) was replaced on April 05 (doy 95)
at 16:20 UTC. The new receiver is an AOA TurboRogue SNR 8000, s/n T325.
JPL will monitor the site for operation and data quality.

Oivind Ruud

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
\_                                                                      \_
\_ Oivind Ruud                                                          \_
\_ UNAVCO/UCAR                                                          \_ 
\_ P.O.Box 3000,                           "Nobody sees a flower,       \_ 
\_ Boulder, CO 80307, USA                   really -it is so small-     \_
\_ Ph. (303) 497-8030                       we haven't time, and to     \_
\_ Fax (303) 497-8028                       see takes time, like to     \_
\_ Web www.unavco.ucar.edu                  have a friend takes time"   \_ 
\_ [email-masked]                            -Georgia O'Keeffe    \_
\_                                                                      \_
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

[Mailed From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>]