Subject: [IGSMAIL-2218] BRUS receiver change
From: Carine Bruyninx
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 1:25:48 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Mar 29  1:25:48 PST 1999      Message Number 2218
******************************************************************************

Author: Carine Bruyninx
Subject: BRUS receiver change

Dear colleagues,

since DOY 77 (March 18) the quality of the data from the
receiver BRUS has been degrading slowly. 
This could especially be seen from 
         - the decreasing Signal to Noise ratio 
         - the low elevation satellites, which were not 
           tracked anymore

Yesterday, BRUS stopped tracking completely and today (DOY 88)
we replaced the malfunctioning receiver (ROGUE SNR-12 RM) 
with a ROGUE SNR-8000 which did not show any problems. 
The ROGUE SNR-8000 is also connected to the H-maser.

This ROGUE SNR-8000 will from now on provide the daily and 
hourly data for BRUS.
An updated log file will be forwarded to the IGS (and EUREF)
Central Bureau.

We apologise for the inconvenience,

Kind regards,

Carine Bruyninx
[email-masked]
Royal Observatory of Belgium

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]