Subject: [IGSMAIL-2214] IRKT
From: V.ZALUTSKY
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 2:41:18 PST

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Mar 23  2:41:18 PST 1999      Message Number 2214
******************************************************************************

Author: V.ZALUTSKY
Subject: IRKT: Reference frequency from another H-maser

Dear IGS Colleagues:

Please be informed that after a series of  unexpected failures in the
operation of basic hydrogen maser providing activity of GPS and GLONASS
receivers of the Irkutsk IGS/IGEX-98 station, we was forced to change a 
reference frequency source. Since of March 23rd, 1999 at 4:00 UT  we
connected receivers to another H-maser.
As a sequence, some jumps are  possible in the time scales behavior of
all three Irkutsk station receivers participating in  IGS (IRKT
-TurboRogue-8000)  and IGEX-98 (IRKZ - Z-18,  IRKG -Trimble 4000SGL).

Sincerely, Vjacheslav ZALUTSKY

**********************************************************************
Dr.V.Zalutsky
Head of EOP Laboratory
Time & Frequency Service Division	
East-Siberian Scientific Research Institute for Physics-technical 
and Radio-technical  Measurements (ES SRIPRM = VS NIIFTRI)

VS NIIFTRI 	 tel: +7-395-2-393-853 ,   +7-395-2-460-822 
57, Borodina Str.,		fax: +7-395-2-393-848                    
Irkutsk, 664056			e-mail: [email-masked] 
RUSSIA                       
*********************************************************************

[Mailed From: "Chirkova L.I." <[email-masked]>]