Subject: [IGSMAIL-2203] Post-Workshop Site for IGS Network Systems Workshop
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:01:35 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Mar 16 19:01:35 PST 1999      Message Number 2203
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject: Post-Workshop Site for IGS Network Systems Workshop

Over the last several months, I have been gathering information 
following the IGS Network Systems Workshop, held last November in 
Annapolis Maryland.  We are currently in the process of preparing the
proceedings from this workshop.  The web site (URL
http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/igs_netws/netws_home.html.) initially set
up for the workshop has been enhanced to include an excerpt of the
proceedings as well as comments and photos from the event itself.  I
encourage the IGS community to browse the site to see what transpired
in Annapolis and view an initial cut at the proceedings.  The final
proceedings will also be published and linked at this site. 

Regards,
Carey.

[Mailed From: Robert Liu <[email-masked]>]