Subject: [IGSMAIL-2201] IGSMails to be resent
From: Angelyn Moore/IGS CB
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:56:42 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Mar 16 16:56:42 PST 1999      Message Number 2201
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore/IGS CB
Subject: IGSMails to be resent

Dear Colleagues,

IGS Mail and Reports were not functioning properly between midday March
11 and midday today, March 16.  The cause was a software reconfiguration
about which IGS CB personnel were not notified.  We are preparing to
send through the emails which were received during this time; this should
be done by midday March 17.  The system is functioning properly now
so any mails received from here on will be distributed as usual.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Our planned changeover in the next
few months to a new server, over which we will have more direct control,
will lessen the possibility of this occurrence in the future.  

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]