Subject: [IGSMAIL-2197] Week 1000 fixed
From: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 9:37:27 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Mar  9  9:37:27 PST 1999      Message Number 2197
******************************************************************************

Author: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan
Subject: Week 1000 fixed

RE: Data retrieval from IGS stations: YAKZ/YAKA, MAG0, PETP, and TIXI
(IGS Mail no. 2195 of 9-MAR-99)

Dear colleagues,

The data stream from IGS stations YAKZ/YAKA, MAG0, PETP, and TIXI
has been restored. All bugs created by GPS week 999 -> 1000 transition
were fixed.

The data files for doy 66 and 67 have been recovered and retrieved.

Regards,

-- Grigory Steblov ([email-masked])

-- Mikhail Kogan   ([email-masked])

****************************************************************************
      NEDA: Northern Eurasia Deformation Array created and run by
      RUSEG: Russia/US Experiment on Geodynamics by GPS Technology. 
      NEDA operational control is provided by
      RDAAC: Regional GPS Data Acquisition/Analysis Center, Moscow, Russia 
      (contact Grigory Steblov: [email-masked])
****************************************************************************

[Mailed From: Mikhail Kogan <[email-masked]>]