Subject: [IGSMAIL-2195] GPS week 1000 Effect
From: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 5:26:22 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Mar  9  5:26:22 PST 1999      Message Number 2195
******************************************************************************

Author: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan
Subject: GPS week 1000 Effect

RE: Downwload of IGS stations: YAKZ/YAKA, MAG0, PETP, and TIXI

Dear colleagues,

- The data from IGS stations YAKZ and MAG0 were not retrieved to our
central computer in Moscow for doy 066 and 067 because of the GPS week 
1K bug in ASRINEXO (IGS mail, no. 2193)

- The data from IGS stations YAKA, PETP, and TIXI were not retrieved to our
central computer in Moscow for the same days because of the bug in our script 
to read names of Conan Binary files with GPS week 1000.

*** We checked that ALL data at ALL mentioned stations were downloaded 
properly from GPS receivers to local computers for doy 066 and 067.

Corrections in scripts for the data retrieval to our central computer
will be finished promptly and the data recovered.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

-- Grigory Steblov ([email-masked])

-- Mikhail Kogan   ([email-masked])

[Mailed From: Mikhail Kogan <[email-masked]>]