Subject: [IGSMAIL-2162] MAG0 Radiomodem Restored
From: Grigory Steblov (RDAAC) and Mikhail Kogan (LDEO)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 4:36:00 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Feb 15  4:36:00 PST 1999      Message Number 2162
******************************************************************************

Author: Grigory Steblov (RDAAC) and Mikhail Kogan (LDEO)
Subject: MAG0 Radiomodem Restored

Site Name                : Seismic Station Magadan
Four Character ID        : MAG0
IERS DOMES Number        : 12354M001

LOCATION:       Magadan, East Siberia, Sea of Okhotsk margin, Russia
                NEDA: Northern Eurasia Deformation Array created and run by
                RUSEG: Russia/US Experiment on Geodynamics by GPS Technology. 
                NEDA operational control is provided by RDAAC: 
                Regional GPS Data Acquistion/Analysis Center, Moscow, Russia 
                (contact Grigory Steblov: [email-masked])

Dear Colleagues,

[See: IGS Electronic Mail Tue Feb  9  7:58:50 PST 1999 Message Number 2151]

Power supply at the location of the GPS receiver/antenna on top of the mountain
was fixed Sun, 14-FEB-99, and the radiomodem link with the download computer 
located at the Seismic Station MA2 in the city has been recovered.

GPS receiver recovered operation since since 14-FEB-99  01:18 UTC.

We are sorry for the inconvenience incurred.

Regards,

-- Grigory Steblov
Regional GPS Data Acquisition/Analysis Center, Moscow, RUSSIA
Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +7 095-434-3249

-- Mikhail Kogan
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University, Palisades, New York, USA
Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +1 914-365-8882

[Mailed From: Mikhail Kogan <[email-masked]>]