Subject: [IGSMAIL-2153] Updates to CBIS documents
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:46:27 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Feb 10 16:46:27 PST 1999      Message Number 2153
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: Updates to CBIS documents

Dear Colleagues,

The following documents have been updated on the CBIS:

1. "Standards for IGS Stations and Operational Centers"
(http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/network/guide_igs.html

2. "Procedures for Becoming an IGS Station"
(http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/network/join_igs.html

3. FAQ
(http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/faqs.html)

4. Publications page
(http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/pubs.html)

#1 now includes section 3.10, Reporting of Status Changes, which 
provides guidelines on when IGSMails should be sent.

#2 and #3 refer to this newly added information.

In addition, #1 and #2 now feature a change history at the bottom to 
help the reader determine what alterations have been recently made.

#4 now allows retrieving IGS documents via the ftp protocol.  This 
may offer improved access to our PDF documents for our colleagues who 
have had trouble retrieving these via http.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]