Subject: [IGSMAIL-2148] Southern California site log updates
From: Angelyn Moore/IGS Central Bureau
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:31:29 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Feb  8 17:31:29 PST 1999      Message Number 2148
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore/IGS Central Bureau
Subject: Southern California site log updates

Dear IGS Colleagues,

The SCIGN network has recently updated several sites which historically
had been considered IGS sites, with logs resident at the IGS Central
Bureau.  

The IGS CB will in the next few weeks consider carefully how to handle
logs from SCIGN and other regional networks so as to provide a valuable
service to the community without hampering access to the global sites
as many users have become accustomed.  In the meantime, the following
logs, which have historically been held at the IGS CBIS, have been
or will imminently be updated in the interest of consistency of IGSCB 
logs with current data.

AZU1 BILL BLYT CIT1 COSO CRFP CSN1 DAM2 DHLG HOLC MATH OAT2 PIN1 PIN2
PVEP ROCH SCIP SNI1 SPK1 TABL TORP TRAK UCLP USC1 WHC1 WIDC WLSN

[ The complete set of SCIGN logs is available at http://lox.ucsd.edu ]

Comments, as always, are welcome.

With thanks to SCIGN for their assistance,
Angie  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]