Subject: [IGSMAIL-213] Clock Problem at DRAO
From: Mike Schmidt
Date: 9 MAR 1993 17:38:36

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail        9-MAR-1993 17:38:36       Message Number 213
***********************************************************************

From:   Mike Schmidt
Subj:	Clock Problem at DRAO
-----------------------------

ADVISORY for station DRAO (Penticton, Canada):

The Cesium clock has been unstable since Feb. 26, 1993 (DOY 057). It appears
that clock is only operating on the crystal oscillator. We are attempting to
find a replacement and/or fix the problem. A notice will be issued as soon
as the problem has been rectified.

Thank You

Mike Schmidt
Geological Survey of Canada
Pacific Geoscience Centre
Sidney, BC
[email-masked]