Subject: [IGSMAIL-2102] IGR09882 resubmission
From: T.A. Springer
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 1:12:30 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Dec 17  1:12:30 PST 1998      Message Number 2102
******************************************************************************

Author: T.A. Springer
Subject: IGR09882 resubmission

Dear IGS colleagues,

Please note that the original Rapid Combination (IGR) for GPS week 0988 day 2
has been replaced at AIUB and will be replaced at IGSCB and CDDIS.
It was necessary to redo the combination because of bad clock alignment in
the original submission. Notice that only the IGR clocks were affected.
I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best regards,
         Tim Springer

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                      Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 Tel:   +41 31 6318592             Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 Fax:   +41 31 6313869             ftp: ubeclu.unibe.ch  -or-  130.92.6.17
 e-mail: [email-masked]         after login: cd "aiub$ftp"
 www:   http://www.cx.unibe.ch/aiub/
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Tim Springer <[email-masked]>]