Subject: [IGSMAIL-2076] Re
From: Angelyn Moore
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:36:26 PST

IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Nov 19 17:36:26 PST 1998      Message Number 2076
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: Re: Rogue Ionosphere Problem

Dear Colleages, 

In regards to the TurboRogue tracking issue, please be aware that I
have been in contact with personnel from several of the GPS-related
groups at JPL, including the Global Network Group, Ionosphere Group,
and Receiver Development Group today.  Tracking under these conditions 
is being actively studied in several ways by these people as well as 
myself, and it is hoped that these analyses will be available soon in 
order to guide a recommended course of action.

Sincerely,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686

[Mailed From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>]