Subject: [IGSMAIL-2059] New software and GPS antenna at Zimmerwald station
From: U. Wild
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 9:40:10 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Nov  9  9:40:10 PST 1998      Message Number 2059
******************************************************************************

Author: U. Wild
Subject: New software and GPS antenna at Zimmerwald station

Dear IGS colleagues,

we changed our station software in Zimmerwald to a new product called
GPS-Base (from Spectra Precision, Germany, see also: www.terrasat.de).
The RINEX files from Zimmerwald contain (from DOY 303 on) also Doppler
data (D1 and D2). The file size is therefore sligthly increased. If
these new RINEX files from Zimmerwald should cause any problems, please
let me know.

On Friday, 13 November (DOY 310) we replaced the old GPS antenna by a
new Trimble antenna of DORNE MARGOLIN type.

The updated station log files have been sent to the IGS central bureau.

Best regards,
Urs Wild
________________________________________________

BUNDESAMT FUER LANDESTOPOGRAPHIE
Sektion Geod=E4tische Grundlagen
Seftigenstrasse 264
3084 Wabern

Telefon direkt:	031 / 963 22 32
Telefax:		031 / 963 24 59
X.400:		G=3DUrs; S=3DWild; O=3Dlt; A=3Dadmin; C=3Dch
Internet:		[email-masked]
Web-Site:	http://www.swisstopo.ch

[Mailed From: Wild Urs <[email-masked]>]