Subject: [IGSMAIL-2050] BOGT
From: Oivind Ruud
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 13:04:10 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Oct 23 13:04:10 PDT 1998      Message Number 2050
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud
Subject: BOGT: Bogota station going down over weekend

Dear Colleagues,

Due to a scheduled wide area power outage in Bogota over the weekend,
the BOGT station will be offline to prevent any damage to the
equipment. The scheduled downtime is from October 23 at 22:00 UTC to
October 26 at 13:30 UTC. Apologies for the short notice, we just
learned of this outage ourselves.

Oivind Ruud

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\ Oivind Ruud                                                           \
\ UNAVCO/UCAR                                                           \ 
\ P.O.Box 3000, Boulder, CO 80307, USA                                  \
\ Ph. (303) 497-8030                                                    \
\ Fax (303) 497-8028                "...when you think that you've lost \
\ Web www.unavco.ucar.edu            everything, you find you can       \ 
\ [email-masked]               always lose a little more..."      \
\                                      -Bob Dylan                       \
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

[Mailed From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>]