Subject: [IGSMAIL-2049] New IGS station TIXI
From: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 9:40:54 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Oct 23  9:40:54 PDT 1998      Message Number 2049
******************************************************************************

Author: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan
Subject: New IGS station TIXI

Dear Colleagues,

This is to announce that a new IGS station TIXI is operating since 10-OCT-98.

TIXI is the most northern of all IGS stations in Eurasia:

Lat:   71 31 08.70198 N 
Lon:  128 51 59.09176 E 
Rad:  6358938.3549

PS TRACKER ID:  TIXI
DOMES No.:      12360M001
LOCATION:       Tixi, Arctic Eastern Siberia, (Yakutia-Sakha Republic), RUSSIA
                NEDA: Northern Eurasia Deformation Array created and run by
                RUSEG: Russia/US Experiment on Geodynamics by GPS Technology. 
                NEDA operational control is provided by RDAAC: 
                Regional GPS Data Acquisition/Analysis Center, Moscow, Russia 
                (contact Grigory Steblov: [email-masked])

Regards,

Grigory Steblov ([email-masked])

Mikhail Kogan   ([email-masked])

[Mailed From: Mikhail Kogan <[email-masked]>]