Subject: [IGSMAIL-2032] genova new station
From: Domenico Del Rosso
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 2:20:20 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Sep 29  2:20:20 PDT 1998      Message Number 2032
******************************************************************************

Author: Domenico Del Rosso
Subject: genova new station

Subject: Genova GPS Station

Dear colleagues,

On July 23th, we installed a new GPS receiver TRIMBLE 4000SSI with a
filtered choke ring antennna. 
We are archiving all data starting from 23 of July in our data bank (GeoDAF
http://geodaf.mt.asi.it)
and we are testing the receiver performances. Soon we will give data to IGS.
No data are available from 06 to 10 August, 11 and 17 September.
New Genova site-log is available in GeoDAF.

Best Regards,

Domenico Del Rosso

[Mailed From: Domenico Del Rosso <[email-masked]>]

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]