Subject: [IGSMAIL-2031] Problem at Noto GPS station
From: Domenico Del Rosso
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 1:47:59 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Sep 25  1:47:59 PDT 1998      Message Number 2031
******************************************************************************

Author: Domenico Del Rosso
Subject: Problem at Noto GPS station

Subject: Problem at Noto GPS station

Dear colleagues,
since June 15th, we experienced a high level of Radio Frequency Interferences
(RFI) at Noto site.
Since July 16th, no data were collected anymore.
On July 30th, we installed a new GPS receiver TRIMBLE 4000SSI with a filtered
choke ring antennna, but the problem with the RFI still remains.
We are archiving all data in our data bank (GeoDAF http://geodaf.mt.asi.it)
and we are testing the receiver performances before giving data to IGS.
New Noto site-log is available in GeoDAF.

We apologized for any incoveniences it may have caused.

Best Regards,

Domenico Del Rosso

[Mailed From: Domenico Del Rosso <[email-masked]>]

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]