Subject: [IGSMAIL-2029] Announcement of Deputy Director of the IGS CB
From: Ruth Neilan
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:54:01 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Sep 22 15:54:01 PDT 1998      Message Number 2029
******************************************************************************

Author: Ruth Neilan
Subject: Announcement of Deputy Director of the IGS CB

Date: 9/22/98

It is a pleasure and privilege to announce that Dr. Angelyn Moore has been
selected to the position of Deputy Director of International GPS Service
Central Bureau at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. In this role Angelyn will
work with me to fulfill the diverse responsibilities of this program
consistent with IGS Governing Board policy and directives.  Angelyn  will
act as coordinator of the IGS network by actively working with the various
contributing agencies and working groups to strengthen development and
operations of the IGS network. This is recognized as a key requirement for
supporting  current IGS activities as well as rapidly evolving projects and
scientific applications. The CB is responsible for the general management
and coordination of the IGS.

Angelyn has a Ph.D. in Physics from the University of California, Riverside
and has been at JPL since 1988. She worked in the TIme and Frequency
Systems Research group until 1995, when she transferred to the GPS Networks
and Ionospheric Systems Development group. She is familiar with fundamental
aspects of the IGS and is an impressive addition to the Central Bureau.

Angelyn will move to Telecommunications Science and Engineering Division
staff at JPL and officially assume her position on September 28. Please
wish her success and continue to give her your support as she takes on this
new role.

dist:
IGS Mail
IGS Governing Board
UNAVCO_all

============================================================================
Ruth E. Neilan                    Telephone:     (818)-354-8330
Director, IGS Central Bureau      FAX:           (818)-393-6686
Jet Propulsion Laboratory         E-mail (IGS):  [email-masked]
MS 238-540                        E-mail:        [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Drive              E-mail (alternate):
Pasadena, CA 91109                          [email-masked]

               World Wide Web:  http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/

                      Secretary: Carol Lorre
         tel: 818-354-2077   email: <carol.lorre @jpl.nasa.gov>
============================================================================

[Mailed From: "Ruth E. Neilan" <[email-masked]>]