Subject: [IGSMAIL-2014] GPS / Atmospheric Science Postdoc Position - Please Circulate
From: Jennifer Haase (via Ruth Neilan)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 9:42:59 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Sep  3  9:42:59 PDT 1998      Message Number 2014
******************************************************************************

Author: Jennifer Haase (via Ruth Neilan)
Subject: GPS / Atmospheric Science Postdoc Position - Please Circulate

Dear Colleagues,

This advertisement appeared in the EOS Publication in early August with a
deadline of August 30. The deadline has been extended to September 15 1998.
Would you please circulate it to any interested parties at your institution?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Jennifer Haase

Postdoctoral Position / GPS Atmospheric Scientist

A postdoctoral position is available at the Laboratory Geoscience Azur of
the Centre Nationale de la Recherche Scientifique at Sophia Antipolis, Franc=
e,
for a postdoctoral researcher to work on studies of atmospheric water vapor
using ground-based Global Positioning System networks. The candidate will
participate in a European project to encourage the use of GPS-derived
tropospheric delay data in meteorological models and climate studies. The
position is for a duration of 2 years.

Candidates must have a Ph.D. in geophysics or related field and expertise in
processing GPS data using precise positioning software. Experience in
atmospheric remote sensing, meteorology or climatology would be an
advantage. Fluency in English is required.

Applicants should send a CV (including publications) and a list of three
references by August 30 to

Dr. Eric Calais,
CNRS - G=E9osciences Azur,
250 rue Albert Einstein,
06560 Valbonne - France,
=46ax # (33)4 92 94 26 10, E-mail:
[email-masked]. http://www.geo-azur.unice.fr.
The CNRS is an equal opportunity employer.

______________________________________________________
Dr. Jennifer S. Haase
ACRI Mecanique Appliquee et Sciences de l'Environnement
260, Route du Pin Montard - BP 234
06904 Sophia Antipolis, FRANCE
Tel: +33 4 92 96 75 19 Fax: +33 4 93 95 80 98
email: [email-masked]  http://www.acri.fr

"Nature bats last"

[Mailed From: Jennifer Haase <[email-masked]> (by way of Ruth E. Neilan)]