Subject: [IGSMAIL-2003] Resubmission
From: Y. Mireault
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 7:46:23 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Aug 26  7:46:23 PDT 1998      Message Number 2003
******************************************************************************

Author: Y. Mireault
Subject: Resubmission: Final igs09707.erp/igs09707.sum

Dear IGS colleagues,

Please note that the original Final summary and erp files for week 0970 
(igs09707.sum, igs09707.erp/igs95p02.erp) have been replaced (or will be 
replaced shortly) at CDDIS and CDDISA by new ones. Following some testing,
we inadvertedly introduced errors in the combination of Polar Motion x and y
(Xpole and Ypole). The affected values/Tables were:

      igs09707.erp: Xpole, Ypole and their sigmas
      igs09707.sum: Xpole and Ypole columns in Tables 6 and 7 

All other EOP values, Tables and all SP3 files remained unchanged.
Thanks to Jim Ray (USNO) who quickly discovered the problem.

Sorry about the inconvenience this may have caused,

Best regards,

[Mailed From: Yves Mireault <[email-masked]>]