Subject: [IGSMAIL-1990] Resubmission
From: Y. Mireault
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 7:11:13 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Aug 17  7:11:13 PDT 1998      Message Number 1990
******************************************************************************

Author: Y. Mireault
Subject: Resubmission: igr erp files 0970/days 4-6

Dear IGS colleagues,

Please note that the original erp Rapid Combination (IGR) files for GPS week 
0970 days 4-6 have been replaced (or will be replaced shortly) at igscb, 
cddis/cddisa by new ones. Following the introduction of the new erp version
in emr rapid submissions, a wrong UT constant was used resulting in an emr 
UT jump. The jump wasn't correctly detected in the igr combination affecting
igr Rapid UT combinations. Therefore, it was decided to resubmit 
igr0970[4-6].erp using the new and corrected emr UT values. Note that only 
the igr UT/sigma values were affected and that all igr summary and sp3 files 
remained unchanged. The igr accumulated erp file (igs96p02.erp) will be
updated as well.

Thanks to Brian Luzum (USNO) who notified EMR about the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. We will soon implement more
checks in the igs EOP combination to minimize such problems.

[Mailed From: Yves Mireault <[email-masked]>]