Subject: [IGSMAIL-1986] FAIR receiver swap
From: Razmik Khachikyan
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:44:36 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Aug 12 10:44:36 PDT 1998      Message Number 1986
******************************************************************************

Author: Razmik Khachikyan
Subject: FAIR receiver swap

Subject: FAIR receiver swap

The TurboRogue SNR12-RM receiver temporarily installed at Gilmore Creek
Observatory has been replaced with TurboRogue SNR-8000 running v0.9 firmware.
A new sitelog has been forwarded to IGSCB.

Regards,
Razmik Khachikyan

==============================================================================
Razmik Khachikyan	          JPL		Telephone:(818) 354-2004
Jet Propulsion Laboratory			FAX:	  (818) 393-4965
4800 Oak Grove Dr. Pasadena, CA 91109		[email-masked]
		GPS Networks & Ionospheric Systems Development Group
==============================================================================ac

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Razmik Khachikyan)]