Subject: [IGSMAIL-198] Pamatai station antenna height.
From: Loic Boloh
Date: 16 Feb 1993 00:00:00

From :	 Loic Boloh
Subject: Pamatai station antenna height.
----------------------------------------

Before day 343 (1992) the antenna height value input in the data files was
8.42 m; from  day 343 12:00:00 UT to day 363 11:59:30 UT it was incorrectly
changed to 8.37 m, and then from day 363 12:00:00 UT to day 014 11:59:30 UT
to another incorrect value of 8.39 m.

I imagine people must have been quite confused by those wanderings around
and I apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused.
The antenna was never moved since the station was installed on Dec. 1991.
On January 12, 1993 a surveyor came to the station and accurately measured
the vertical distance between the site marker and the bottom of the choke
ring. The result was 8.41 m.

Consequently the correct antenna height which should be used is 8.41 m.

Best regards,

Loic Boloh
Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales
Toulouse