Subject: [IGSMAIL-1971] Receiver change at Fairbanks(FAIR)
From: Razmik Khachikyan
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 12:59:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jul 30 12:59:52 PDT 1998      Message Number 1971
******************************************************************************

Author: Razmik Khachikyan
Subject: Receiver change at Fairbanks(FAIR)

The TureboRogue installed at FAIR was replaced by a TurboRogue SNR12-RM at
18:00UT 98.211. No antenna changes were made. The new TurboRogue is running
v3.2.32.4. This replacement is temporary. A new TurboRogue receiver running
v0.9(3.2 with GPSMet Code) firmware is being prepared to be shipped to
Fairbanks. A new sitelog has been forwarded to the IGSCB.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regard,
...Razmik

==============================================================================
Razmik Khachikyan	          JPL		Telephone:(818) 354-2004
Jet Propulsion Laboratory			FAX:	  (818) 393-4965
4800 Oak Grove Dr. Pasadena, CA 91109		[email-masked]
		GPS Networks & Ionospheric Systems Development Group
==============================================================================en

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Razmik Khachikyan)]