Subject: [IGSMAIL-1959] NRCan Internet Connection Down
From: Michael Schmidt
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 8:58:25 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jul 23  8:58:25 PDT 1998      Message Number 1959
******************************************************************************

Author: Michael Schmidt
Subject: NRCan Internet Connection Down

Dear Coleagues:

I'm sending this message on behalf of Geodetic Survey, NRCan Ottawa. The
Interent connection to NRCan Ottawa is currently down. As a result there
will be no NRCan IGS products available until the link is restored. Data
from NRCan-GSD sites will not be available for the same reason. We are
currently working to forward the data from the WCDA sites - we hope to have
these data sets forwarded to CDDIS within a few hours. 

Our apologies for any inconvenience this interruption may cause. If you
have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Regards

Mike Schmidt

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
               WEB  <http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn>

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.         Tel  (250) 363-6760
Pacific Geoscience Centre       FAX  (250) 363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada     
P.O. Box 6000
9860 West Saanich Rd.     E-mail  <mailto://[email-masked]>  
Sidney, B.C.               
Canada  V8L 4B2     
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

[Mailed From: Michael Schmidt <[email-masked]>]