Subject: [IGSMAIL-1949] New IGS ERP Format at CODE
From: M. Rothacher
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 9:31:58 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jul 16  9:31:58 PDT 1998      Message Number 1949
******************************************************************************

Author: M. Rothacher
Subject: New IGS ERP Format at CODE

Dear Colleagues,

The next submission of CODE ERP results to the IERS (next Tuesday), the 
IERS Subbureau (next Tuesday), the global data centers (GPS week 966), and
to the AC Coordinator (rapid product for GPS week 966, day 4) will be done 
using the new IGS ERP format (version 2, see IGSMAIL #1943). 

If you encounter any problems with the CODE products in the new format, 
please let us know.

With best regards,

                                    Markus Rothacher
                                    CODE Analysis Center 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Markus Rothacher        Phone  : ++41-31-631-8591          
Astronomical Institute      Fax    : ++41-31-631-3869
University of Berne         E-mail : [email-masked] 
Sidlerstrasse 5             AFTP   : ftp ubeclu.unibe.ch (130.92.6.18)
CH-3012 Berne                        cd aiub$ftp after login         
Switzerland                 WWW    : http://www.cx.unibe.ch/aiub/            

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (MARKUS ROTHACHER)]