Subject: [IGSMAIL-1945] trnfsp3n.f (transf. program) bug
From: AC Coordinator
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:32:32 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jul 13 10:32:32 PDT 1998      Message Number 1945
******************************************************************************

Author: AC Coordinator
Subject: trnfsp3n.f (transf. program) bug

Dear IGS colleagues,

Please note that a small bug has been encountered in the transformation
Ftn77 program mentioned in the IGSMAIL# 1838 (of March 20/98 on the ITRF94
to ITRF96 IGS product change). The bug affected only the clock
transformation, more specifically the missing clocks, coded as
999999.999999, were not detected and were also transformed. The corrected
source code (trnfsp3n.f) has been put on the same ftp site:

ftp://macs.geod.emr.ca//pub/requests/itrf94_96/

Many thanks to John Beaven of IGNS and Yves Mireault of NRCan who have
detected the problem and also suggested the correction.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused,

                With many greetings

                             Jan Kouba

[Mailed From: Jan Kouba <[email-masked]>]