Subject: [IGSMAIL-1934] Exchange of Ashtech receivers at Herstmonceux
From: Roger Wood, SLR Herstmonceux
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 8:40:23 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jul  1  8:40:23 PDT 1998      Message Number 1934
******************************************************************************

Author: Roger Wood, SLR Herstmonceux
Subject: Exchange of Ashtech receivers at Herstmonceux

    Dear colleagues

    EXCHANGE OF ASHTECH RECEIVERS AT HERSTMONCEUX

    The temporary Ashtech Z-12 system at Herstmonceux (announced in IGS
    Message Number 1922) ceased operation on 1998 June 29 1400 UT (GPS week
    964, day 1) and has been removed.  The data for the last day in the 
    interval 0000 to 1400 have been deposited at BKG.

    A new identical Z-12 system has been installed on the same marker for
    permanent use and data are available from 1998 July 1 0000 UT.  An
    updated log file has been sent to the EUREF Central Bureau.

    Regards
    Roger Wood

    =======================================================================
    NERC Satellite Laser Ranger Facility      Telephone: +44 (01323) 833888
    Herstmonceux Castle                       Fax:       +44 (01323) 833929
    Hailsham                                  Internet:  [email-masked]
    East Sussex   UK            BN27 1RP      
    =======================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (SLR at Herstmonceux)]