Subject: [IGSMAIL-1929] JPL Wks 959, 960 SINEX RESUBMISSION
From: D C Jefferson
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 17:51:14 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jun 22 17:51:14 PDT 1998      Message Number 1929
******************************************************************************

Author: D C Jefferson
Subject: JPL Wks 959, 960 SINEX RESUBMISSION

To the IGS Community,

Data for the new Tahiti station THTI (see IGS Mail No. 1919) was not
correctly represented in the JPL SINEX files for GPS weeks 959 and 960,
jpl09597.snx and jpl09607.snx.  The corrected files have been resubmitted
to the CDDIS and the appropriate subdirectories of /pub/jpligsac at
sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov (137.78.60.30) as of Tue Jun 23 00:47:48 UTC 1998.
Please consider any files named "jpl09597.snx" and "jpl09607.snx" obtained
prior to this time unusable.  We apologize for any inconvenience caused by
this modification.

Regards,
The JPL IGS Analysis Team

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]