Subject: [IGSMAIL-1927] Madrid(MAD2) receiver change
From: Razmik Khachikyan
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 9:41:11 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun 16  9:41:11 PDT 1998      Message Number 1927
******************************************************************************

Author: Razmik Khachikyan
Subject: Madrid(MAD2) receiver change

A replacement TurboRogue receiver was installed at Madrid because calibration
problem at the site. The new receiver was installed at 98/06/16:08:50:00 UTC.
A new sitelog has been forwarded to the IGSCB.

Regards,
Razmik Khachikyan

==============================================================================
Razmik Khachikyan		JPL		Telephone:(818) 354-2004
Jet Propulsion Laboratory			FAX:	  (818) 393-4965
4800 Oak Grove Dr. Pasadena, CA 91109		[email-masked]
		GPS Networks & Ionospheric Systems Development Group
==============================================================================	

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Razmik Khachikyan)]