Subject: [IGSMAIL-1903] Loss of E-Mails at AIUB/CODE
From: Markus Rothacher
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 6:22:04 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon May 18  6:22:04 PDT 1998      Message Number 1903
******************************************************************************

Author: Markus Rothacher
Subject: Loss of E-Mails at AIUB/CODE

Dear Colleagues,

due to a problem with our computer system all the e-mail sent to members of the
AIUB or to CODE during the time interval from

   Friday morning 00:00 (UT), May 15, 1998     to 
   Monday morning 10:00 (UT), May 18, 1998

has been lost. Please resend your original e-mail if it was submitted in the
time interval mentioned above.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

With best regards,
                                    Markus Rothacher

                                    AIUB/CODE

PS: Because this message is distributed through several mailing systems, we
    apologize if you receive more than one copy of this message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Markus Rothacher        Phone  : ++41-31-631-8591          
Astronomical Institute      Fax    : ++41-31-631-3869
University of Berne         E-mail : [email-masked] 
Sidlerstrasse 5             AFTP   : ftp ubeclu.unibe.ch (130.92.6.18)
CH-3012 Berne                        cd aiub$ftp after login         
Switzerland                 WWW    : http://www.cx.unibe.ch/aiub/            

[Mailed From: MARKUS ROTHACHER <[email-masked]>]