Subject: [IGSMAIL-189] GPS Tracker HOLB
From: Mike Schmidt
Date: 5 FEB 1993 14:26:24

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail        5-FEB-1993 14:26:24       Message Number 189
***********************************************************************

From:     Mike Schmidt
Subject:  GPS Tracker HOLB
--------------------------

Please be advised that our GPS tracker HOLB was updated to Meenix 7.3 on
February 2nd, (day 3.682) effective 02:25 UT.

All of our permanent trackers in the Western Canada Deformation Array (ALBH,
DRAO & HOLB) are now operating under Meenix 7.3. For exact start dates please
see past IGS Mail or contact myself. We chose to update prior to Feb. 5th as
I am unable to be in three, geographically distinct, places at the same
time.

The problem at DRAO alluded to in an earlier message with respect to data
loss on account of problems with two of the channels appears to have been
resolved although we have not been able to identify the exact cause of the
problem. All boards were reseeded in the receiver; a slightly loose board
could have been the cause of this intermittant problem. Hopefully we have
seen the last of it. 

Cheers

Mike Schmidt
Geological Survey of Canada
[email-masked]