Subject: [IGSMAIL-1841] Reminder
From: John J. Degnan
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 7:16:15 PST

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Mar 24  7:16:15 PST 1998      Message Number 1841
******************************************************************************

Author: John J. Degnan
Subject: Reminder: Joint CSTG/IERS Call for Participation in ILRS

The deadline for submitting proposals in response to the Joint CSTG/IERS
Call For Participation in the new International Laser Ranging Service (ILRS)
is March 31, 1998 (one week from today). The call is for the new Central
Bureau as well as Tracking Stations or Subnetworks, Operations Centers,
Analysis or Associate Analysis Centers, and Global or Regional Data Centers.
If I have received your proposal, you should have received an email
acknowledgement by now. Documentation on the new ILRS as well as
downloadable .pdf files for standard response forms can be found on the CSTG
SLR/LLR Subcommission Web Site at:

http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/cstg/slr_cstg.html

Downloading of .pdf files requires Acrobat Reader 3.0. If you cannot
download .pdf files, I can send you an attached Word document by email if
you send me a request for a particular response form. In addition to regular
mail, responses may be sent by fax to me at 1-301-286-0213 or by email to
[email-masked].

John J. Degnan
Chairperson, CSTG Satellite and Lunar Ranging Subcommission  
****************************************************************************
Dr. John J. Degnan                       Phone: (301) 286-8470

Head, Geoscience Technology Office       Fax: (301) 286-0213
Code 920.3                               Email: [email-masked]
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Greenbelt, MD 20771 USA

"The great thing about senseless, sadistic policies is that they don't 
require a lot of explanation." - Catbert :-(
****************************************************************************

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (John Degnan)]