Subject: [IGSMAIL-1834] Wk 0947
From: T.A. Springer
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 7:07:17 PST

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Mar 18  7:07:17 PST 1998      Message Number 1834
******************************************************************************

Author: T.A. Springer
Subject: Wk 0947: CODE Orbit resubmission

Dear IGS Colleagues,

We have just resubmitted our orbit files for GPS week 0947!
Yves Mireault discovered that the accuracy codes were missing in the
CODE precise orbit files. 

The only difference between our original submission and the resubmitted 
orbit files is the inclusion of the accuracy codes.

Many thanks to Yves Mireault for pointing this out to us!

Kind regards,
          Tim

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                       Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 Tel:   +41 31 6318592              Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 Fax:   +41 31 6313869              ftp: ubeclu.unibe.ch  -or-  130.92.6.11
 e-mail: [email-masked]          after login: cd aiub$ftp
 www:   http://www.cx.unibe.ch/aiub/
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: TIM SPRINGER <[email-masked]>]