Subject: [IGSMAIL-1831] Rapid REcombination Wk 0948 Day
From: Francois Lahaye
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 10:49:04 PST

IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Mar 13 10:49:04 PST 1998      Message Number 1831
******************************************************************************

Author: Francois Lahaye
Subject: Rapid REcombination Wk 0948 Day: 3

To all concerned:

last night the rapid combination (Wk 0948 Day: 3) suffered from a misalignement
of clocks with respect to GPS time as provided by broadcast ephemeris.  The
combination was rerun today at 18h00 UT with proper clock alignment and the SP3
and summary files will be replaced shortly at distribution centers.  Note that
only the satellite clocks in the SP3 file have changed (as well as the clock
information in the summary file).  Orbits and EOP are unchanged.

Our apologies for any inconvienience this may have had.

Francois Lahaye on behalf of

-- 
==============================================================================
#  Yves Mireault                        /\       Geodetic Survey of Canada   #
#  Internet: [email-masked]       \/       Ottawa, Ontario, Canada     #
==============================================================================

[Mailed From: Yves Mireault <[email-masked]>]