Subject: [IGSMAIL-1817] IGS/BIPM Project for Time and Frequency Comparisons
From: Jim Ray (USNO)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:02:12 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Feb 27 13:02:12 PST 1998      Message Number 1817
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Ray (USNO)
Subject: IGS/BIPM Project for Time and Frequency Comparisons

This is a reminder that responses to the CALL FOR PARTICIPATION in the
IGS/BIPM PILOT PROJECT TO STUDY ACCURATE TIME AND FREQUENCY COMPARISONS
USING GPS PHASE AND CODE MEASUREMENTS are requested by 15 March 1998.

A Web site has been created which contains a copy of the Call for
Participation and a response form; the URL is

http://maia.usno.navy.mil/gpst.html

The Web site also contains a listing of the frequency standards used at the
IGS stations, a list of relevant publications, a list of participants
registered so far, and an e-mail archive.

An e-mail exploder will be set up to permit easy communication among the
Project participants.  Future messages concerning this Project will be
sent to that exploder list.

[Mailed From: Jim Ray (USNO 202-762-1444) <[email-masked]>]