Subject: [IGSMAIL-1813] Darmstadt IGS AC Workshop Draft Documents Available as PDF Files
From: Richard B. Langley
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 5:42:26 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Feb 23  5:42:26 PST 1998      Message Number 1813
******************************************************************************

Author: Richard B. Langley
Subject: Darmstadt IGS AC Workshop Draft Documents Available as PDF Files

Subject: Darmstadt IGS AC Workshop Draft Documents Available as PDF Files

As I experienced slight difficulties in directly printing some of the PS files
of the draft versions of the Darmstadt IGS AC Workshop position papers and the
IGS retreat recommendations on my printer, I created corresponding PDF files. 
Others may be interested in using these PDF files rather than the PS files so
I've placed them on one of our Web servers.  Feel free to access them.  The
file names are the same as the PS files on the nng.esoc.esa.de ftp server
except that the "ps" suffix has been replaced by "pdf".  You can find the
files at

http://gauss.gge.unb.ca/IGS/

Let me know if you experience any access problems.

For easy reference, here are the corresponding titles of the documents:

IGSRetreatSummary97.pdf      Recommendations and Action Items -- IGS Governing
                               Board Retreat
pp1.pdf                      IGS Analysis Products and the Consistency of the
                               Combined Solutions
posp2.pdf                    Orbit Predictions and Rapid Products
posp3.pdf                    IGS Reference Frame Realization
PosPaper4B.pdf               IGS Products for the Ionosphere
sum_pilot_exp1.pdf           IGS Combinations of Tropospheric Estimates --
                               Experience from Pilot Experiment
sum_pilot_exp2.pdf           Figures for tropospheric report

-- Richard Langley
                                                                                
=============================================================================== 
 Richard B. Langley                         Internet: [email-masked] or [email-masked]  
 Geodetic Research Laboratory               BITnet:   LANG@UNB or SE@UNB        
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Phone:    (506) 453-5142            
 University of New Brunswick                FAX:      (506) 453-4943            
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3         Telex:    014-46202                 
      Fredericton?  Where's that? See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/
=============================================================================== 

[Mailed From: Richard Langley <[email-masked]>]