Subject: [IGSMAIL-1794] ITRF96 solution
From: C. Boucher
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 17:12:21 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jan 28 17:12:21 PST 1998      Message Number 1794
******************************************************************************

Author: C. Boucher
Subject: ITRF96 solution

Subject: ITRF96 values for the IGS stations

The ITRF96 results are now available.See the web page for more informations:

http://lareg.ensg.ign.fr/ITRF/itrf96.html

You can find in particular the ITRF96 solution for all IGS points included
in this combination, both in ascii file and in SINEX file (including full
covariance matrix).

A subset with recommended stations is presently under work and will be
discussed at the next IGS AC Workshop in Darmstadt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claude BOUCHER  [email-masked]

-NEW ADDRESS---NEW ADDRESS---NEW ADDRESS---NEW ADDRESS---NEW ADDRESS-
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Institut Geographique National
 ENSG/LAREG                            Phone: 33-(0)1-6415-3250
 6-8 Avenue Blaise Pascal              FAX:   33-(0)1-6415-3253
 Cite Descartes, Champs-sur-Marne      Email: [email-masked]
 77455 Marne-la-Vallee, France         WWW:   http://lareg.ensg.ign.fr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Claude Boucher)]